Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY)
MUDRA Vision To be an integrated financial and support services provider par excellence, benchmarked with global best practices and standards, for the bottom of the pyramid universe for their comprehensive economic and social development.
MUDRA Mission To create an inclusive, sustainable and value based entrepreneurial culture, in collaboration with our partner institutions in achieving economic success and financial security.
MUDRA Purpose Our basic purpose is to attain development in an inclusive and sustainable manner by supporting and promoting partner institutions and creating an ecosystem of growth for micro enterprises sector.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is a Government of India scheme, which enables a small borrower to borrow from banks, MFIs, NBFCs for loans upto 10 lakh for non farm income generating activities. Generally, loans upto ` 10 lakh issued by banks under Micro Small Enterprises is given without collaterals.
The applicant should meet Mudra loan eligibility criteria to get a loan amount that can be high as ₹10 Lakh. The Mudra scheme offers three products, namely
(1) Shishu: Offer loans up to ₹50,000 to individuals in the early stage of business. (2) Kishore: Loans between ₹50,000 and ₹5 Lakh. (3) Tarun : Loans between 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
Toll free Number : Maharashtra – 18001022636 & Gujarat – 18002338944
- Any Indian Citizen who has a business plan for a non-farm income generating activity such as manufacturing, processing, trading or service sector whose credit need is up to 10 lakh can approach either a Bank, MFI or NBFC for availing of MUDRA loans under PMMY.
- Who is not eligible for Mudra loan?Pisciculture (fish farming), apiculture (beekeeping), poultry, livestock, dairy, etc., are activities that are allied to agriculture and are eligible for MUDRA Loans. Producing crops, irrigation, wells etc., do not qualify for such loans.
- No processing fees: The Mudra loan scheme does not charge any processing fees, making it a cost-effective financing option for MSMEs. Sector-specific loans: The Mudra loan scheme also offers sector-specific loans for businesses engaged in activities such as agriculture, poultry farming, food processing, etc.
- MUDRA Card will be a RuPay Debit Card which will provide a facility of working capital arrangement in the form of OD, it can be used at ATM, Bank Mitra & PoS.
How to Apply
- Visit a PMMY-authorised financial institution or NBFC
- Make sure that you have a documented business plan.
- Fill out the Mudra loan application form with the necessary details.
- Submit the application form enclosed with the necessary documents and with passport size photographs.